New Belgium Brewing Company announces its newest launch of the Voodoo Ranger brand series, American Haze, a 5% ABV IPA built to enjoy anytime and anywhere. American Haze is brewed with all-American hops, boasts supreme drinkability, and is available now nationwide. This marks the first in the current year-long Voodoo Ranger collection to have an ABV lower than 7.0%, to give beer drinkers the ability to enjoy the freedom to have one more as this hazy India Pale Ale is highly sessionable.
“American Haze was a fun challenge because we wanted to get all of the great attributes of a Hazy IPA but deliver it in a more drinkable format. We played around with a lot of different formulations and eventually landed one that has a big juicy hop aroma and a well-balanced body that makes the beer feel like a hazy, but highly drinkable,” said Ross Koenigs, Research and Development Brewer at New Belgium.
Voodoo Ranger American Haze was brewed and canned with the following characteristics:
- FAST FACTS
- ABV 5.0%
- IBUs: 30
- Style: American-Style Hazy India Pale Ale
- Hops: Dry-hopped with Strata, Amarillo, and HBC522 (known for its exceptional and unique aromatic qualities)
- Malt: Pale, Munich, C20 and Malted Oats
- Visual: Hazy
- Flavor and aroma: Malty sweetness, a medium-dry finish with notable passionfruit.
- Availability: Nationwide early January 2020 in 12 oz cans and on draft
- Suggested Retail Price: $9.99 for a 6-pack
For more information on Voodoo Ranger American Haze, visit here. To find the nearest Voodoo Ranger American Haze or any of New Belgium’s other offerings, visit the beer finder or download New Belgium’s Beer Mode app.